Get a Library Card
Library Cards for Adults
Visit the Circulation Desk on the main floor to apply for a card. Call the department at 508-647-6520 if you have a question about getting a library card.
- Driverís license
- School ID
- Work ID
- State ID
- Samís Club/BJs card, etc.
- Massachusetts driver's license with current address
- Checkbook with current address
- Utility bill
- Lease or mortgage documents
- Mail forwarded by the Post Office (with their yellow forwarding label)
- Address verification postcard provided by the library
We cannot accept hand-addressed personal mail as proof of address.
Library Cards for Children
Any child who is at least 5 years old and can print his or her first and last name may apply for a library card. A parent or guardian with identification as described above must accompany the child in order to sign the application.
Visit the Children's Department on the lower floor to apply for a card. Call the department at 508-647-6522 if you have a question about getting a library card for your child.
Library Cards for Young Adults
Young adults / teens may get a library card at the Circulation Desk. Teens who do not have a photo ID must be accompanied by a parent or guardian with identification as described above.