Foundation Center Cooperating Collection
We are a Cooperating Collection of the Foundation Center.
Using our Foundation Center collection, individuals and nonprofits can research funding opportunities from foundations and corporations.
We offer in-library access to three Foundation Center databases. These databases feature detailed profiles of active U.S. foundations and recent grants awarded by the nation’s top funders.
You can access the Foundation Center databases on the second floor public computers or on any device connected to the library's wi-fi.
- Access Foundation Directory Online Professional in the library
- Access Foundation Grants to Individuals Online in the library
- Access Philanthropy In/Sight in the library
The following titles are available for use in the library:
- After the Grant: The Nonprofit's Guide to Good Stewardship
- America's Nonprofit Sector
- Board Member's Book
- The Foundation Center’s Guide to Proposal Writing
- The Foundation Directory, Part 1 & 2
- The Foundation Directory Supplement
- Foundation Fundamentals
- Foundation Grants to Individuals
- Foundations and Public Policy
- Foundation Giving Trends
- Foundation Growth and Giving Estimates
- Foundation Yearbook
- Guía para escribir propuestas
- Guide to Proposal Writing
- The Grantseeker’s Guide to Winning Proposals
- Guide to Funding for International and Foreign Programs
- International Grantmaking IV
- National Directory of Corporate Giving
- Philanthropy Annual
- Securing Your Organization’s Future
- Social Justice Grantmaking II
- The 21st Century Nonprofit: Managing in the Age of Governance
The following suggested titles may be checked out:
No training currently scheduled.
We wish to thank the Metrowest Community Health Care Foundation and the MetroWest Nonprofit Network for having supported this program for three years.